Internship Position at Equilibrium Design
Equilibrium Design is offering a 3rd/4th year graphic design student or recent graduate an intern position at our boutique design agency. The successful candidate may have the opportunity to transition into a full-time design position. You will need to be available for up to 20 hours a week.
You will use your curious and creative mind to support our team of designers on a wide range of projects, from concept development through to final artwork. This includes brand, print, digital, strategy, spatial and infographics.
- Excellent understanding in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Creative concept and research skills
- Ability to communicate ideas through thumbnails and sketches
- Embrace the collaborative studio culture
- Can think big picture and in detail and has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Values human and user-centered design and wants to contribute to positive change in the world
- Is an active learner who seeks answers and knowledge by researching, observing and asking good questions
- Has a positive attitude and demonstrates flexibility when supporting our designers
- You will have a stunning portfolio that demonstrates design elegance through the above skills
Sketch, Mailchimp, WordPress, AfterEffects and Animate CC (and a love of bad puns) are a bonus.
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive team of designers to help you grow
- A rich and valuable learning experience while engaging in real world design problems
- A tight-knit, hard-working but fun-loving team that you’ll have a ball working with
How to apply:
Please send us a link to your portfolio or a PDF (maximum file size 10MB) and resume to [email protected] with ‘Internship’ as a subject line.
Equilibrium Design is a full service design studio, based in Potts Point, Sydney. We believe good design is a business weapon that adds real value and creates positive change. We love what we do and truly believe that design that puts people at its heart has the power to support real and meaningful transformation. Being regularly featured in specialist publication magazines and lecturing in design at University of Technology Sydney; Equilibrium have built a reputation of designs that hit the mark.